Resources and Information
National Mental Health Organizations
Depression and Anxiety Resources
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America - ADAA
- Man Therapy - therapy site created for men struggling with depression
- PsychCentral- great website full of information for a variety of concerns
- https://liveanotherday.org/-Extensive information on mental health and substance use resources for People of Color.
- https://www.detoxlocal.com/resources/aapi-addiction-mental-health-An excellent resource that features abundant information including mental health and substance use resources specifically for the AAPI (American Asian and Pacific Islander) community.
Trauma and PTSD Resources
Eating Disorder and Body Image Resources
- National Eating Disorder Association-NEDA
- National Organization for Women Foundation (NOW) - Love Your Body
- Eating Disorder Hope - EDH